Endeavour have partnered with internationally acclaimed, registered music therapists across our locations to facilitate music therapy classes for our children.
Music Therapy is a Healthcare Profession. There is a body of scientific and academic research to support its use with children and we want our children to reap the many benefits of music therapy including:
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our children;
- Increasing their social skills;
- Developing their cognitive awareness;
- Improving their language skills; and
- Providing our children with opportunities for self-expression.
the whole brain
Music uses the whole brain as music is processed on both sides of the brain. When a person is engaged in music activities, the brain is actively firing more neurons and increasing the opportunity for development and learning.