Endeavour have partnered with registered and internationally acclaimed music therapists across our locations to facilitate music therapy programs for our children.
Music Therapy is a Healthcare Profession. There is a body of scientific and academic research that states music therapy programs can help to enhance a child’s developmental functions. We want our children to reap the many benefits that music therapy for children provides.
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our children;
- Increasing their social skills;
- Developing their cognitive awareness;
- Improving their language skills; and
- Providing our children with opportunities for self-expression.
the whole brain
Music uses the whole brain as music is processed on both sides of the brain. When a person is engaged in music activities, the brain is actively firing more neurons and increasing the opportunity for development and learning.