In a leafy setting filled with natural light, children are immersed in nature. Immaculately presented and maintained, Endeavour Dural provides a nurturing family-focused child care service like no other. Endeavour Dural caters to children from 6 months to 6 years and is open from 7:30 am – 6:30 pm.
Endeavour children are school-ready, healthy and well rounded.
- School ready through THRASS and STEM
- Healthy through the organic paddock to plate the food, Endeavour Child Care Munch & Move and Allied Health Professionals
- Well rounded through Mandarin language, music and sport
- Happy, nurtured, loved and cared for by educators who love what they do
School Readiness Program
- Endeavour Dural’s Preschool literacy program employs the THRASS system that is used in NSW schools. THRASS stands for Teaching Handwriting, Reading And Spelling Skills. It is a system for teaching learners of any age the building blocks of reading and spelling. THRASS has been highly effective in schools and learning institutions since 1998 and it is the most widely used and recognised system for teaching the phonographic and orthography of English.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) introduction including numeracy and Computer Gym. Computer Gym provides confidence with computer terminology and operation; and experience with coding and a wide variety of software.
- Social skills including communication, independence, confidence and resilience
- All meals and snacks are provided. They are prepared fresh daily by our dedicated onsite chef. We use only the best local suppliers of organic, free-range, hormone-free and pesticide-free nutritious produce.
- Outdoor play areas have large garden beds that our children use to grow their own organic fruit and vegetables. When they are ready, our children harvest, help prepare and enjoy the fruits of their labour for their own paddock to plate experience. This encourages a child to become more curious and excited about trying new foods and to broaden their palate.
- Children participate in our daily Munch & Move program – an NSW Health initiative that supports the healthy development of children from birth to 5 years by promoting physical activity and healthy eating.
- Allied Health Team providing specialist examination and support in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dental, Optical and Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Kinder m8 app that parents can access anywhere at any time. Provides instant access to their child’s daily information including what they have eaten when they have slept, nappy change details, photos and video of activities and reports based on their child’s journal. Each parent’s app portal is private and can be accessed only by them.
- Extracurricular Mandarin language. Learning a foreign language early helps stimulate children’s minds and gives them a positive attitude about learning languages and other cultures.
- Music facilitated by registered and internationally acclaimed music therapists. Music therapy is a healthcare profession and music therapy programs help to enhance a child’s developmental functions. Music is processed on both sides of the brain. When a person is engaged in musical activities, the brain is actively firing more neurons and increasing the opportunity for development and learning.
- Sport leveraging ASA Football Academy. Children are introduced to the world of football (soccer) in an active fun way through gross motor skills and a range of exercises with soccer balls for eye and foot coordination.
- Happy, nurtured, loved and cared for by educators who love what they do, supported by family owners