Endeavour Concord Childcare is our stunning new centre in Sydney’s Inner West. For parents, it is an immaculately presented, family-focused environment where they know their children are cared for, encouraged and nurtured. For children, it is a place of wonder, full of friends and ready for daily explorations and interactions, all the while learning through play. Endeavour Concord Childcare caters to children aged 6 weeks and older and is open from 7 am to 6 pm.
Concord Early Learning Centre Program
Endeavour children are school-ready, healthy and well rounded.
- School ready through THRASS and STEM
- Healthy through the organic paddock to plate food, Munch & Move and Allied Health Professionals
- Well rounded through Mandarin language, music and sport
- Happy nurtured, loved and cared for by educators who love what they do
Concord Childcare & Daycare Centre
Endeavour Concord Childcare is situated on a beautiful location near Sydney’s stunning Inner West. The family-focused environment is optimised for infancy through toddlerhood, supporting children at every stage of development until they are ready for school.
Every day is filled with new chances to play, explore, and connect as children participate in a range of exciting activities. We care for children aged 6 weeks and older, and our operating hours are 7 am to 6 pm.
As part of our school-ready principle, children are taught a variety of foundational skills in engaging ways. Qualified, compassionate educators nurture each child’s unique mind, and help them discover new ways to apply their curiosity in the classroom.
We build upon two core educational frameworks — THRASS (Teaching Handwriting, Reading, and Spelling Skills) and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) — to prepare students for bright futures.
- THRASS teaches young learners how to read the alphabet, write their names, and recognize the names of friends and common words.
- In the Computer Gym, children are introduced to basic computer operations, including a variety of software and fun coding exercises. This is partnered with numeracy programs that teach young children how to count, and how to understand applications of math in the world around them.
- Emphasis is placed on building social skills through everyday activities. Children are continuously given opportunities to develop teamwork, communication, independence, and resilience.
Health and Wellness
Children who learn to eat well from an early age are more likely to make better dietary choices when they grow up. We want to feed your little one nutritious meals while they’re in our care, and help them discover how delicious healthy food can be.
Part of our paddock-to-plate program involves working in our garden to harvest fruits and veggies. Children build confidence as they learn to prepare their own healthy foods, and working outdoors gives them a deeper appreciation for our planet.
- All of our students participate in our daily Munch & Move program. This NSW Health initiative encourages healthy eating and fitness for children up to age 5.
- Meals and snacks are all made by our onsite chef using 100% organic ingredients. We have made sure everything our students consume are locally grown without hormones or pesticides.
- We encourage children to try new foods by including them in the harvest and preparation process. As they witness foods come to life before their eyes, they become inspired to expand their palates.
- Parents can witness every step of their child’s journey with the Kinder M8 app. Our educators continually update your little one’s personal journal with photos, videos, and daily reports that include details such as their meals, nappy changes, and sleep habits.
Dynamic learning enriches children’s development by building a variety of social, emotional, cognitive, and motor skills. Through a variety of extracurriculars, we make learning fun for every student by delving into their innate curiosity and enthusiasm for life.
- Children at our Concord preschool learn Mandarin Chinese from a qualified instructor. During what is known as a critical development period, young learners are able to rapidly expand their vocabularies and develop proficiency from an early age. Language exposure also helps promote inclusivity and an open-minded worldview.
- Music therapy from registered music therapists engages students’ bodies and minds. In addition to playing instruments, they learn to appreciate all the interesting sounds and rhythms of music from around the world.
- Through Australia’s leading multi-sports program, Ready, Set, Go, children participate in regular sports that keep them healthy, develop motor skills, and build confidence.
School Readiness Program Concord
- Endeavour’s Preschool Literacy program employs the THRASS system that is used in NSW schools. THRASS stands for Teaching Handwriting, Reading And Spelling Skills. It is a system for teaching learners of any age the building blocks of reading and spelling. THRASS has been highly effective in schools and learning institutions since 1998 and it is the most widely used and recognised system for teaching the phonographic and orthography of English.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) introduction including numeracy and Computer Gym. Computer Gym provides confidence with computer terminology and operation; and experience with coding and a wide variety of software.
- Social skills including communication, emotional self-awareness, independence and resilience
- All meals and snacks are provided. They are prepared fresh daily by our dedicated onsite chef. We use only the best local suppliers of organic, free-range, hormone-free and pesticide-free nutritious produce. Just one aspect of the Child Care Nutrition Program.
- Outdoor play areas have large garden beds that our children use to grow their own organic fruit and vegetables. When they are ready, our children harvest, help prepare and enjoy the fruits of their labour for their own paddock to plate experience. This encourages a child to become more curious and excited about trying new foods and to broaden their palate.
- Children participate in our daily Child Care Munch & Move program – an NSW Health initiative that supports the healthy development of children from birth to 5 years by promoting physical activity and healthy eating.
- Allied Health Team providing specialist examination and support in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dental, Optical and Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Kinder m8 app that parents can access anywhere at any time. Provides instant access to their child’s daily information including what they have eaten when they have slept, nappy change details, photos and video of activities and reports based on their child’s journal. Each parent’s app portal is private and can be accessed only by them.
- Extracurricular Mandarin language. Learning a foreign language early helps stimulate children’s minds and gives them a positive attitude about learning languages and other cultures.
- Music facilitated by registered and internationally acclaimed music therapists. Music therapy is a healthcare profession and music therapy programs help to enhance a child’s developmental functions. Music is processed on both sides of the brain. When a person is engaged in musical activities, the brain is actively firing more neurons and increasing the opportunity for development and learning.
- Sport leveraging Ready Steady Go Kids, Australia’s leading multi-sport program for children
- Happy, nurtured, loved and cared for by educators who love what they do, supported by family owners