Our Endeavour Kariong Child Care Centre is an immaculately presented modern centre conveniently located moments from the Kariong M1 interchange. Our leafy natural setting allows our children to explore their curiosity whilst learning through play. Endeavour Kariong Child Care caters to children aged 6 weeks and older and is open from 6:30 am to 6 pm.
Endeavour children are school-ready, healthy and well rounded.
- School ready through THRASS and STEM
- Healthy through the organic paddock to plate food, Munch & Move and Allied Health Professionals
- Well rounded through French language, music and sport
- Happy nurtured, loved and cared for by educators who love what they do
If you are looking for Kariong childcare, you have come to the right place. Endeavour’s Kariong Child Care Centre is surrounded by nature, encouraging our students to explore and appreciate the world around them.
You can find us just moments from the Kariong M1 interchange. We care for children aged 6-weeks and up, and are open 6:30 am to 6 pm.
Our school-readiness program helps your child get ready for the future in fun, exciting ways. Each educator strives to foster a love of learning that respects each child’s individuality. We draw primarily from THRASS (Teaching Handwriting, Reading and Spelling Skills), and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to set students up for success.
- Students are introduced to early literacy skills and concepts that help them learn to write and read the alphabet, write their name, and recognize the names of their friends and common words.
- Through fun numeracy exercises and a Computer Gym, little learners are introduced to important technology skills that prepare them to grow up in an increasingly digital age. Students will become confident with computer terms, gain early experience with age-appropriate coding instruction, and learn to operate a variety of software.
- Skills such as communication, teamwork, independence, and resilience are integrated into every part of our program, so children naturally develop strong social skills and emotional intelligence through their everyday activities.
Health and Wellness
Science shows that children who learn healthy habits from an early age tend to carry them throughout their lives. That is why we go above and beyond to promote healthy eating and smart dietary choices.
Children build confidence as they work in our own garden, tending to veggie patches and fruit plants to eat later. This paddock-to-plate approach fosters deep appreciation for the Earth while helping children learn more about natural sciences.
- Learners participate in our daily Munch & Move program, an NSW Health initiative which supports healthy eating along with regular fitness activity from birth through age 5.
- We source natural ingredients from local providers to provide students with meals and snacks made by our own dedicated chef; all meals are 100% organic, pesticide- and hormone-free.
- Children help harvest and prepare their own delicious meals using fresh fruits and vegetables. As they gain more experience with the produce, they’re encouraged to broaden their tastes and get excited to try new foods.
- Parents can use the Kinder M8 app to follow their child’s journey. Review their diet, nap times, nappy changes, and receive routine photos and video updates all conveniently uploaded into their personal journal.
We provide a variety of extracurricular activities in our Kariong child care centre to make sure children build all the skills they need to become lifelong learners and lovers of knowledge.
- French language instruction introduces children to a second language at a critical development period, when they are more likely to absorb information and rapidly acquire fluency. Learning a new language also helps children become more inclusive toward others and curious about learning more languages as they grow older.
- Registered and internationally acclaimed music therapists guide students through fun exercises using a variety of instruments. Research shows that music engages both sides of the brain, meaning more neurons fire and lead to greater opportunity for learning and development.
- Sport activities are routinely led through Ready, Set, Go, Australia’s number-one youth multi-sports program.
School Readiness Program Kariong
- Literacy program employing the THRASS system that is used in NSW schools. THRASS stands for Teaching Handwriting, Reading and Spelling Skills. It is a system for teaching learners of any age the building blocks of reading and spelling. THRASS has been highly effective in schools and learning institutions since 1998 and it is the most widely used and recognised system for teaching the phonographic and orthography of English.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) introduction including numeracy and Computer Gym. Computer Gym provides confidence with computer terminology and operation; and experience with coding and a wide variety of software.
- Social skills including communication, independence and resilience.
- All meals and snacks are provided. They are prepared fresh daily by our dedicated onsite chef. We use only the best local suppliers of organic, free-range, hormone-free and pesticide-free nutritious produce.
- Outdoor play areas have large garden beds that our children use to grow their own organic fruit and vegetables. When they are ready, our children harvest, help prepare and enjoy the fruits of their labour for their own paddock to plate experience. This encourages a child to become more curious and excited about trying new foods and to broaden their palate.
- Children participate in our daily Munch & Move program – an NSW Health initiative that supports the healthy development of children from birth to 5 years by promoting physical activity and healthy eating.
- Allied Health Team providing specialist examination and support in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dental, Optical and Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Kinder m8 app that parents can access anywhere any time. Provides instant access to their child’s daily information including what they have eaten when they have slept, nappy change details, photos and video of activities and reports based on their child’s journal. Each parent’s app portal is private and can be accessed only by them.
- French language. Learning a foreign language early helps stimulate children’s minds and gives them a positive attitude about learning languages and other cultures.
- Music facilitated by registered and internationally acclaimed music therapists. Music therapy is a healthcare profession and music therapy programs help to enhance a child’s developmental functions. Music is processed on both sides of the brain. When a person is engaged in musical activities, the brain is actively firing more neurons and increasing the opportunity for development and learning.
- Sport leveraging Ready Steady Go Kids, Australia’s leading multi-sport program for children.
- Happy, nurtured, loved and cared for by educators who love what they do, supported by family owners.